Apple and red wine purée
1 Gala apple, peeled and cored 160ml Red wine
- Slice apple thinly and simmer in wine over low heat until liquid takes on a syrupy consistency.
- Mix with a handblender and add salt and pepper to taste.
Bacon Panna Cotta
100g Smoked bacon 100g Whole milk 100g Cream
Pinch of thyme
2 sheets of gelatin
- Soak gelatin in cold water
- Simmer bacon, cream, milk and thyme for 1 hour.
- Strain and add gelatin to liquid
- Line a tray with plastic wrap, add liquid and let cool.
- Slice and serve as desired.
Sweet potato purée
100g Sweet potatoes, peeled and cubed 2g Salt
Filet of wild boar
2 wild boar filets
Meat seasoning as desired Sea salt and thyme
- Preheat oven to 160°C.
- Season filets and sear on all sides.
- Add salt and thyme and cook in oven until desired doneness is reached (approx.
- Wrap in aluminum foil and allow to rest for 5 minutes
- Slice and serve immediately.
Garnish: Apple chips, sweet potato chips, grapes, fried sweet potato cubes and rosemary.